If there is an issue with the policy or if you have trouble understanding, please contact an admin and they will resolve the issue to the best of their ability.
All files uploaded to Wiki follow a simple procedure in order to remain and be used. Any image that does not comply will be immediatley deleted.
- The uploaded image is to be a .png/PNG image in order to maintain resolution during pixel reduction.
- Moving pictures such as .gif are permitted aswell but .jpg images will be immediatley deleted.
- The uploaded image is to be named apropriatley, directly describing the image in no more then 7 words.
- The uploaded image should have a fine to HD resolution, no low resolution images are permitted.
All files uploaded to Wiki follow a simple procedure in order to properly license the image. Any image that does not comply will be immediatley deleted.
- The uploaded image is to be uploaded directly on the Special:Upload page in order to properly add the fair use template. In the summary section please use Fairuse template and use one of reasons in the "Usage" section of the Fairuse Template.
- If the image is not uploaded in this manner then it the Template:Fairuse should be immediatly added directly to the file.
All files uploaded to wiki will follow a simple procedure in order to properly organize the image through categorization. Any image that does not comply will be categorized and the user will recieve a warning.
- Uploaded images should be categorized based soley on their description. There are several different subcategories listed in the Category:Images page, each image should fall into one. If this is not the case then a user is permitted to create the appropriate category. EX: Category:Images of Nightwing